High Security Number Plate (HSRP)
Two Wheeler | Four Wheeler & Other Vehicle
Short Details of Notification
- GO Released : 06/12/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online : NA
Application Fee (Approx)
- Two Wheeler : 250-600/-
- Four Wheeler (Car) : 800-1500/-
- Other Vehicle : As per Notification.
- Pay the Booking Fees Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- If you have any 2 wheeler / 4 wheeler or other heavy motor vehicle, you are eligible to get a New HSRP plate issued by the Transport Department.
- HSRP number plate is mandatory for all private car and taxi car.
Benefit of HSRP
- The biggest advantage of HSRP is that it cannot be changed very easily as this number plate is installed in your way in a special way. With the help of which your Vehicle becomes very secure and the chances of theft are much less.
- A sticker with number plate will also be found in the 4 wheeler or Heavy Motor vehicle, which you will have to put on the lead of your car, in which the name of the registration authority, registration number, permanent identification number of the brand and the first date of registration will be written.
How to Book HSRP
- When booking HSRP, you must have your vehicle registration number, engine number and chassis number.
- During HSRP booking, you will also have to provide some other information such as your name, address, mobile number, email id, Etc. After filling all this, you will get two options, one that you can go to get yourself transferred to the agency and the other for home delivery Option (this option is not available in all cities) After that you have to pay and print the receipt.
- Booking of HSRP has started in most of the states of India, such as Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Rajasthan, Haryana. For complete information, you can visit the respective website.
Some Useful Important Links